Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm still alive.

Where does the time go? Seriously? September already! How did that happen? I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just saying - it all went by so fast. School is once again in full swing and I'm just now adjusting to my school/work/sleep schedule. My schedule is lighter than usual right now and I've been able to work more hours during than week than usual. Yah for money!

School seems less daunting this year knowing that the end really is near. I've managed the chaos in the past so I know I can manage it for another 8.5 months. I have tons of things keeping me occupied and haven't had much time to watch tv or movies. Brent and I went to see Get Smart a few weeks ago. While things were very predictable - the super cheesy spy comedy made for a good laugh.

Brinkley dog is doing good. He's still a pup at heart and really likes harassing the cat. He really likes having Brent around too. Like he didn't get enough attention already, now he has his buddy around to play with. Brink's been within inches of catching squirrels so I figure it's just a matter of time before he finally snags one. They are starting to play chicken with him and skirt down the tree trunk just close enough that they are out of reach. I'm hoping to get out in the field sometime this fall and let him run around and see if he can't actually find a bird.

In other news, I think I've lost my marbles today. I had to turn around twice and return back home after forgetting things. It just feels like one of those space-cadet kind of days. Blah.

No comments: