Friday, February 6, 2009

The House on Ideal Drive

This is the official title/working title of my book that will be published sometime after I graduate. I came to this conclusion a few days ago. I've always known that I had a perfect childhood and the more I miss grandparents the more I want to recognize the role that they played in it. I've already thought of the follow up title too. I hate getting great ideas in the middle of the semester because then I have to sit on them for months and months. At least this is the last time that I'll have to wait the semester out before I can be productive again. Three and half months! I can make it!

My list of things to take on after graduation is getting quite long. But if I work it all out, all the work can be done in tandem. During a study break this weekend, I plan on officially starting my business by filling out the paperwork! May as well give it a go!

No comments: