Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Rain??

I got to take a trip down memory lane on Monday - literally. I'm house-sitting near where I used to live back when I first started running a few years ago so I decided to run one of my old routes. Even though I've only been running for a couple months now, I felt much stronger running the short route this time around than I ever did running it before. Maybe it was just in my head, but the 2 miles were easy, and I'm certain that I was running faster than I ever did back then.

Last night it was raining cats and dogs so I didn't get in the run I had planned. I'm really sick of the rain. So instead of running, I watched RV with Robin Williams. Hilarious movie! It makes me want to rent an RV and travel across the country with my family. I think we could put the family in the movie to shame though with the amount of misadventures my family would run into. Between my dad stopping to look at every animal we passed, my mom stopping to let the dogs out every half hour and me stopping at every coffee shop and bookstore along the way, it would take us weeks just to get out of the state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL