Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love weeds!

Hey all,

It's me, Brinkley! Wow, I can't believe I've been home for 3.5 weeks already! Mom says I'm growing like a weed. I don't know what that means but it must be good because I love weeds - they're delicious!! I try to grab some every time Mom takes me outside but she never lets me eat them. She never lets me eat anything outside. She says rocks are yucky but they're really not. She should try them sometime!

My favorite thing to do is chase Milo, but don't tell Mom that. Sheesh, does she get after me when I try to chase Milo. I won't hurt him, I just think it's funny to see the panic in his eyes and here him hiss. I also really love to chase the pheasant wing around. It takes a lot of concentration because there are so many smells outside. I try my best to keep my eyes on it and not move. Sometimes I can't resist though and have to chomp on it. It tastes SO good. I can't wait to find a real bird out in the fields.

Everyone loves me! Anyone that passes has to stop and pet me and tell Mom how cute I am. I try to sit still and behave so that Mom gives me hugs when they leave for being a good dog! I've learned to sit....mostly. Now I'm trying to learn "down" which is hard because I love being up so I can see everything. Mom says I'm doing a good job though and that I'll get it!!

I also had my first trip to the Vet the other day! A few pokes but nothing terrible. It wasn't such a bad place. I get to go back again so that should be fun! I like riding in mom's car. It's a good time to nap and rest up for the fun place she ends up taking me! Well, I better go. Milo is in sight and I can't just let him walk by unnoticed!!

~Brinkley Miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, thanks for the lobster! I have successfully chewed the eyeballs off and just as I was about to eat them, mom took them away. After all that hard work too, sheesh! I can't wait to meet you and maybe we can do some weeds...ha ha I'm so funny.