Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time for some To Do lists.

I picked up my gown, cap, and hood today.  I also had to pick up my name card from the graduate school.  It came with a gift!  A silver business card holder.  It's kind of neat to think that I actually have business cards to put in it because I have a job in my field.  My new job in at the local history archive is going well.  Everyone that I have met so far has been incredibly nice.  My boss loves Disney so we'll get along just fine!

Right now I'm sitting at home with nothing to do.  I have filled out my application for the Academy of Certified Archivists exam that will be in August.  Basically, this proves even more that I know what I'm doing and can place me above other candidates for a job.  It's just a multiple choice test so I just have some reading to do through the summer.  It will be nothing like where I've been.  I'm working on To Do lists like crazy.  Painting here, packing there... the lists are growing fast.

No comments: