Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A cloudy day in the neighbor.

It's a cloudy and chilled morning in the neighborhood. Brrr. Makes it obvious that fall is quickly approaching. I love fall. LOVE it!!! It's my favorite time of year. And it's going to fly right by. All of my weekends are booked already, and there's not too much fun mixed in. But it's all okay. Why? Because I don't have to go back to school and will squeeze in my fall fun the best that I can. I'm already looking forward to some fall time decorating, baking, and a trip to Harvest Farms for some corn mazing, kettle corn eating, and pumpkin launching!

I completed morning one ... well, half of morning one. I couldn't finish. I was completely sapped of energy about 25 minutes in and my legs felt like 200 pound blocks. I don't even want to know how much I didn't finish. If my recollection is correct, it's about 20 minutes worth. I definitely can't do that everyday so tomorrow morning I'll take Brink for a walk and do pilates. Baby steps.

No comments: