Saturday, August 29, 2009

OUCH!

My week of the "new me" has gone well. I alternated pilates and Tae Bo each morning this week. So now that it's Saturday my calves are so tight that I'm hobbling around. I know there is an adjustment period before things will feel good and not painful after working out. I've been trying to eat more protein to help my poor, unsuspecting muscles recover faster. I'm taking today off from the working out. But tomorrow I'm back at it! I bought three new DVDs last night for half price as Barnes and Noble. Billy Blanks kicks my butt, yes, but he's also kicked my butt many, many times over the last ten years and I thought I needed something new to look at and motivate me. With options, I'm more likely to get out of bed in the morning to do this!

And I skimped on the reading last night. My box set is buried in the garage and I ran out of daylight before I could go digging. I will dig it out after work tonight, before I go to Chucky Cheese with my mom and nephew!

No comments: