Thursday, March 25, 2010

A delightful reminder of the joys of blogging.


As one who loves to cook, and at times blog, I really enjoyed Julie & Julia. It's definitely a movie worth adding to the collection. If I had the time I'd be tempted to take on the same challenge that Julie did in the movie - making every recipe in Julia Child's first book "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" in 365. That's 524 recipes in 365 days! Considering I make about one recipe a week, it would one heck of a challenge to try Julie's. I'll pass, but the movie was inspiring. It at least goes to show that some people may be reading a blog even if the writer doesn't know it. Real life Julie's blog is still up - see The Julie/Julia Project and read what started it all.

As for the rest of my day off... I'm headed to the dry cleaners, doggie day care, and Hobby Lobby. Later today is bowling with VBaca and definitely some photography fun!

No comments: