Monday, March 22, 2010

A little of this, a little of that.

I used to really enjoy the whole blogging thing. It was an odd, quirky documentation of my solo life with my dog and cat. My how things have changed since day one of this blog. I'll be the first to say that my life is still odd, but it's no longer just me, the dog, and the cat. It brings back fond memories to read the first few posts I wrote and remember my mini-battle back into the running world. The blog helped me focus on that, and to some degree, made running more fun. I've gotten away from blogging...and running. It's too bad really because my life has held some pretty random, trying, thrilling, and hilarious moments over the past few years of infrequent blogging.

I won't exactly say that I'm turning over a new leaf or anything, but I'm going to try and make a decent effort at returning to both the running and blogging world. Things are starting to settle down a little bit in the new job/training world and the Worm/Radio Man world so I'll see what I can do.

Spring keeps teasing me. Boo. I'm ready for tulips!! Forget this 60s one day, snow the next crap!! I've been scrapbooking the last few days - camping trips...makes me want to go camping very, very soon. Or hiking. Actually, anything that doesn't involve a parka or gloves sounds great to me!

No comments: