Friday, April 27, 2007

Ferns, calzones and one melatonin hangover...

You'd think by the time the end of the semester rolled around that I would have figured out when NOT to take melatonin. It turns out that midnight is not a good time to take it. While I managed to get out of bed and make it to work on time, it felt like I was still drugged up and drowsy. Two cups of coffee kicked the melatonin hangover but no breakfast meant I was starving by 10. I need to buy groceries. I also need to get back into that mindset where food is fuel not just food. That would probably help with the whole not skipping breakfast thing. Anywho.... plant sale today on campus! I bought some new houseplants. A fern, a red thing, and some other thing. Hopefully none of them kill my cat.

I had a breaded chicken calzone for lunch. Yum! Probably not the healthiest of choices but it filled me up. It should last me until I head off on my run/walk later. It's beautiful out and I wish I could go right now but noooooo, responsibility calls. Grrrr....

No comments: