Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain...

While normally I would love the opportunity to go outside and play in the rain, I wasn't much feeling like it yesterday afternoon. My schedule called for an easy 30 minute walk. That's my kind of training right there! I froze my arse off and got drenched on my walk across campus earlier in the day, so I decided I would just head to the gym and use the treadmill for my walk. It was just that, a walk. My shins were pretty sore from the day before so that was kind of annoying. They are still sore today and I'm not exactly looking forward to the run/walk thing this evening.

On a much more hilarious note...when I was writing the title for this blog I was reminded of Milli Vanilli of all things. The "Blame It On The Rain" cheesiness of the late 80s/early 90s can't be beat! I vaguely remember the two guys wearing purple pimp like suits in the video. Ok, I couldn't help it. I just wiki-ed Milli Vanilli. They won a Grammy! What? That's definitely a "What were they thinking" moment. And they have a greatest hits album from 2007! Is there no shame in the music industry? HA, proof there is not.

No comments: