Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last 3 day weekend!

With all the joy of being done with training and finally being on my own also comes sadness. I'm the low CSO on the totem pole which means that I get stuck with the crummy five day work week schedule. That means this is my last three day weekend for a long time. It's very sad. I've been loving my three days off. It will take some time to adjust to the 12-8 schedule. Hopefully it is a blessing in disguise. I won't have to wake up early!! Brinkley should get morning walks!

Tomorrow is Easter for my family. Too many people were working last Sunday so we're making tomorrow our Easter. It should be fun. Moxon should be old enough to be a blast when it comes to hunting eggs.

Yawn! Long week...ready for bed now. Maybe I'll just call it a day and head that way! Zzzzzz.

No comments: