Monday, April 5, 2010

Scrappin' soothes the soul

I can't remember exactly when but I remember telling my mom that I would never get sucked into the scrapbooking craze because everything cost so much and I didn't have time or money to waste on such a thing. That was probably 6 or 7 years ago. My how time can change things!! I'm addicted! I love scrapbooking. Even more, I love scrapbooking with my friends! There's something very soothing about pouring over pages and pages of paper to find just the right design or pattern that sparks inspiration! I'm close to finishing my 2008/2009 album for Radio Man and Me. Then it's on to some Brinkley Miles pages. I have a HUGE stack of adorable Brinkley photos to put in his scrapbook so that project may take a while.

I'm off again today so I'm going to keep on scrappin' through the day. And watching The West Wing. And drinking coffee! Perfect day!

No comments: