Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Ain't Quittin' You!

I've seen Brokeback Mountain. I've also seen what seems to be the hundreds of spoofs of the infamous, "I wish I knew how to quit you" line. None of them top Owen Wilson's perfectly delivered "I Ain't Quittin' You!" line in Night at the Museum. I have no idea why I didn't expect it coming though. After watching the little sparticus man Octavius yell, "Save yourself" and cowboy Owen yell his Brokeback line, I'm not sure any other response would have been as hilarious. I laughed loud enough that it scared my cat right off the back of the couch. It was a fun movie. If I ever work for a museum, I'd love for that to happen to me! It would be even better if I could pick just what in the museum came to life! While I'd love to play fetch with Rex and wander about with Teddy Roosevelt, hanging out with Neanderthals wouldn't be much fun - I get enough of that in real life!

No comments: