Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bark! (translation = hello!)

Hello everyone! Brinkley Miles is the name! Brink for short. My mom told me that I'd be famous. She said she was posting my pictures all over this thing called the internet. I don't know what that is but she said people sure thought I was cute. I told her that I was handsome, not cute...that's for girl pups! Yuck! My mom came to visit on Sunday. She says that we'll finally be going home this Sunday. I can't wait to go home. She probably has lots of stuff that I can chew on. She even has a cat named Milo that I can chase around and harass. That will be loads of fun. Gosh, is it Sunday yet? I sure wish I knew what days were.

~Brinkley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl pups are "yucky"????? You'll change your mind when you see your future girlfriend, Ellie. She'll make your tail wag!