Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodbye, July!

Good grief, where did the month go? This summer has gone by so ridiculously fast. It's been a great summer though so that makes it all ok I suppose. I'm debating whether or not to quit everything (school AND work) to become a stay at home mom! It would be great until the savings disappeared!! I feel so bad leaving Brinkley in the mornings! He's doing really good with the crate training though. Last night he didn't even whine when it was time for bed. He was one tired puppy! We went to play with all of his cousins last night at the folks' house. There was lots of good food and family fun to celebrate some birthdays and an anniversary. Spice cake AND chocolate creme pie made up my dessert! Hmmm, maybe my mom can make Boston Creme Pie!?!? No, I haven't entirely given up on that! It's a food that even the thought of it makes my mouth water!

Anywho, Brinkley and I have had some good first days with only one pottie accident, which was entirely my fault because I wasn't paying attention. He loves all of his toys and Milo is even warming up to him a bit. He's three days for three now on spilling his entire water dish all over the carpet, so it's location will change very soon! He apparently likes empty dishes more than full ones. I'll post some Brinkley photos when I get the time...or maybe I'll just have him do it!

No comments: