Monday, July 16, 2007

"You Can't Hurry Love"

"Oh! You just have to wait. Love don't come easy. It's a game of give and take..."

All day long, over and over in my head, this song kept repeating itself. It's one of those days. I said the heck with my run for the evening so that I could watch Runaway Bride. It's one of those feel good movies that gets better each time I watch it. It has some of the best lines and the chemistry between Gere and Roberts is so much fun to watch. All of the characters are hilarious. It's like the Stars Hollow of the big screen. Living in an oddball small town like Hail, Maryland would be so much fun. Guaranteed smiles everyday knowing that you could listen to "Wake up with Flem" on the radio and visit Curl Up & Dye for your daily fix of quirkiness!

Just the whole idea of "getting your ducks in a row" and not turning in your running shoes until you find the one person that causes you to suddenly forget how to climb a fence is pretty heart warming. And I needed that today.

No comments: