Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bleh, I say.

My "To Do" list seems to be growing faster than I can take care of anything on it. That's not so great considering that I have under 4 weeks now until the responsibilities of school get piled on top of everything. Bleh, I say. I love school. It's one thing I know that I'm good at. But I could really use a vacation before it all begins. A real vacation - not one to PoDunk, America or one that gets cut short because someone close to me has a heart attack. Yeah, I know it's not going to happen. Bleh, I say. Being pulled in 20 directions isn't fun. There are only so many hours in the day and lately it seems, other than sleeping, the time I get running is about my only "me" time. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just saying "Bleh." I like the variety that my chaotic schedule provides, I just wish I could just stop the clock every once in a while.

No comments: