Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a bum.

No run today. I'm a bum. A tired bum. I had a brief moment of motivation but it quickly disappeared after unloading my car after shopping. I have paint. I have flowers. And I have the entire weekend to myself to work on my home! I haven't accomplished anything tonight other than play on the computer. I certainly hope this passes before tomorrow!

In my bum like zen state, I've been watching the first season of Gilmore Girls on DVD. It's kind of been a way to heal the wounds of the season ending this past Tuesday. It's nice to know that I can always go back and enjoy the show on DVD any time I like. Or at least seasons One, Two, and Four any time I like. I'll have to fill the gaps, I know. I honestly think I could go for like a year without cable, playing ever DVD and video I own and not have to turn off the television. It's no wonder I go through a DVD player every year.

Anywho, I'm going to drag my bum to bed. Hopefully, I wake up refreshed and very, very motivated!

No comments: