Thursday, May 17, 2007

Light and Breezy

I know I'm posting this out of order and what not but it's my blog and I can do as I wish. Before the movie yesterday I did manage to get in my run/walk for the day. Seeing how I slept in and didn't do the whole morning run/walk thing as planned. As I mentioned before, it's still an attempt at becoming a morning runner! When I finally did get around to the running thing it went really well. I was kind of wimping around all day yesterday because of my strained/sprained ankle from volleyball on Monday. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to run, but apparently it's a different muscle or something than one I use for running because it didn't bother me a bit.

And for the first time I wore my Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon technical shirt that I got when I picked up my bib number and stuff, like a year and a half ago. It's white, a color I don't usually wear, but I wanted to wear a light long sleeve shirt. Anyways...it's now my favorite shirt. I'm going to try tracking down the brand and style and see if I can just buy plain ones, in other colors. It was just so light and breezy. Yes, I'm a dork. But I'm a dork with a cool shirt!

No comments: